Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally,I received the welcome email from MINI inviting me to their MINI E website. I went and commented ,but the character limit was too short for my ramblings and I had to cut it short. The funny thing about it is that they were welcoming me as if I had just picked the car up when in fact ,I have been driving it for two months and have put over 2000 mile on it.
So ,Wednesday of this week (8/19/09) I got a surprise when I started the car....100% charge! This is something that I never see ,even though I plug her in every night. For example ,this morning when I got her going charge was at 89% after being plugged in all night. Still the range showing on the gauge was 88 miles ,it really is not a problem unless I plan on a longer trip.
When I got to work 13.2 miles the battery meter was at 50%,go figure,but I am sure it will bounce back up as it sits for the day.
I keep wondering if any pioneer has run out of charge and totally depleted their batteries....

No comments:

Post a Comment