Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well,I had a nice visit yesterday from Stu ,who has #277 . He came by my restaurant and we had a great time,he had one of our burgers with bacon and Swiss cheese,nuf said about that I am getting hungry..
My wife Christina took 249 to work yesterday.Christina made a few stops on the way to work at 11 am . The car was parked for almost 12 hours. She called me on her way home that power was lacking and both battery lights were on. She said the car wouldn't go more than 40 mph
and she had pulled over . When she got home the batteries were at 61%. Christina said she had people pull over and ask if she needed help. When she got home at 11:30 pm ,I took 249 out for a ride and failed to experience what she said happened. Battery temp was 97degrees . I drove to work this am and failed to repeat what she claimed to happen. Has anyone had the same experience ? She is pissed at me for not believing her story that this event happened.If it has happened to you ,please let me know,please.For one I have not had this ever happen , I really need to know what happened.

1 comment:

  1. This hasn't happened to me, fortunately. Did she try to turn the car off, then restart? I wonder if this is one of those phantom problems that a "reboot" seems to solve. Let us know if it happens again.
    Stan 059

    ReplyDelete