Friday, August 14, 2009

Well the weather has been nice,the MINI performing better all the time,yet I am torn because up to now ,I have felt an obligation to drive the car ,but I do have a motorcycle ,which is just begging to be ridden. Today I threw caution to the wind and let my knees in the breeze and rode my bike. Perhaps I can trade days with the car and bike ,maybe every other day,but then I will eventually have to buy gas for the bike,which since getting #249 hasn't seen an empty tank. On a regular year I put between 5000 to 8500 miles on the Harley. So far ,not even close thanks to the new member of the family (249) which has been getting much more attention,and miles.
Well ,I broke down and ordered custom plates for the car ,I got the registration yesterday which means the plates can't be to far behind. Oh, if your wondering they say "NOGASCAR" ,I hope it does give her the attention she deserves. I also ordered chrome letters to stick on the back "ELECTRIC " is what they spell ,we will have to be very careful installing them so they will really let folks know what they are behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment