Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just to give a perspective ,I had to take my other car Monday because my son had a friend over ,and they needed a ride. The VW hasen't been in use for a while and what do you know,the battery was dead. We needed to go because of time constraints ,so I had them help pop start the car. It started right up (like it should) but quit about a block away from home. We walked back and got my wifes car ,drove them to where they were going,came back home ,got MINI e 249 ,went to work and when I got home my brother inlaw gave me a jump start and the VW lives! Seems a light had been left on ,which drained the battery,which if I was driving the car regularly ,probably wouldn't have been noticed,but after a few days ,the battery is depleted. On the other hand ,I still ,have not been to a filling station since recieving the MINI E ,lets see how long I can go..

No comments:

Post a Comment