Friday, July 10, 2009

Well after yesterday morning without 100% charge I checked everything to make sure it wasn't me doing ,or forgetting to do something to charge the car last night before turning in. Around 8:30am was the time that I hesitantly put the key in its slot and pressed the power button. The needle rose and I watched as it settled at 81% then as I sat there wondering why it won't give me a full charge ,the needle starts to rise! Slowly it crept up ,but I couldn't wait any longer ,had to go to work.as I drove down the road the needle went to 91%, the battery temp was a cool 73 degrees . Now I have driven 30 miles today since there was an errand that needed to be made and the gauge is at 50% .
Still good ,but I would like to get in the car and find it fully charged, even once in awhile would be nice. Other than the full charging problem ,249 has been very trouble free and a real blast to drive ,beside the fact ,I haven't been to a gas station in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment