Wednesday, July 1, 2009


It has been a weird day of weather with sun ,rain and hail . 249 was plugged in last night and was at 81% charge this morning. I am still afraid of turning the AC on just yet due to the drain on the batteries,but it has gotten into the upper 70s and will ,I am sure get hotter. Next I will be thinking about heating her in winter and the drain that would cause... Go figure.
I got a call from MINI finance today and they informed me that the first month payment has been deferred ,and the first payment is due August 13th . I had already been informed of that numerous times.
Also,I tried to sign on to the MINI E website ,but it told me to hold on and wait till I was contacted by them..In a few weeks. That is why I have recorded my experiences with 249 from when she was delivered,no lag in memory and keeping it fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment