Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Things are quiet and running smoothly this week ,really nothing to report,the car finally got to 100% charge ,I think it was fully charged before ,it just didn't show on the readout correctly,maybe there is an amount of "float" with the charge as I have seen it go up and down several times in a day.
The only thing that is bothering me now is ,after waiting,and waiting,and waiting some more (but ,I am VERY patient after all) for the car to arrive (9 months from the initial contact to delivery) it was very satisfying to finally have 249 home in my garage. One of my employees ,knowing my car, saw another like it and approached the driver ,well after a short conversation ,the other driver was a town employee and he bragged how the car cost only $10.00 a month to lease! Makes me feel used at $850.00 a month. And we have town workers who couldn't give a damn about the car ,just that it only cost $10.00 a month.In this economic environment they should realize that a lot of the folk leasing the MINI e are stretching their budget to make the car payment,and quite a few backed out because they lost their job .Money is tight right now ,don't have someone come by and show that you(MINI) discounted to move more cars to municipalities to get your energy credits. After all no one likes to be kicked in the face or be made a fool. That is how I felt after hearing from my employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment