Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I had e-mailed Clipper Creek about maybe purchasing a charger for work and they contacted me back to quote a price of $2400 for the charger. I would of course have to have it installed and there is a lead time on it as well. I think that by the time is is here and installed it might be time to return the car,but I am still thinking about it because it can be used for other vehicles with a plug swap.
Nice day today,we finally got a few good days in a row which makes everything just feel better.
My charge was only 55% this am even though it had been plugged in overnight and the charge was at 50% when I got home. Still got plenty of miles to go though.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Cliff, I'm Robert from TwistyBlitz, that's my MINI Cooper Blog. I just completed a 4 part series on 3 west coast E lessees you might be interested in. I also have a online MINI store and will be selling MINI E stuff soon. Some of those items are previewed at the blog. Drop by and check us out.

    I just added your blog to my MINI E blog page at my blog.

    ReplyDelete